SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, 25 June 2017

THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR

I thought I'd write a post today about the things that Im'm grateful for, both people in my life and also just some life things in general. I think it's great to share some positivity every now and again and have this as something to look back on in a years time.




I am so grateful for my wonderful family and most importantly my mum and dad who support me
through everything so far. In the past 2 years my health has been very up and down and if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be where I am today. They have helped with with every decision i've made and supported my choices for starting a blog, a youtube and choosing beauty as a career.




My niece is someone who I am the most grateful for, I never thought that becoming an auntie would have such an impact on me, I have always absoluetly loved children and wanted my own at some point in the future and seeing my niece growing up is such a lovely feeling.
Im so thankful for the days that I spend with Evie just playing with her toys and making her smile.


I am so grateful for my boyfriend, Charlie for putting up with me so long through all my moodiness, he has helped me through so much and made such a huge impact on me as a person, he has improved my confidence massively and helped me reduce my anxiety and panic attacks to the point where it's practically none existent. He has been so supportive with my blog and all that has come from it. 


I am thankful for all my amazing friends such as Megan who I've known throughout my whole life and is always there for me when I need her and gives me continuous support. Also to my amazing friends I've met through the blogging community such as Kate, Shan and Freja who are always there for me through my rants, sadness and through the good times swell! I couldn't have done it without you all.


Lastly I wanted to say I am extremely grateful to all of you who read my blog and leave me lovely comments which brighten up my day, Blogging has been one of the best things I've ever done for myself, the friendships and the confidence that has come out of it is amazing and I'm one lucky girl. I also am grateful for my amazing job working as a orly nail technician at Superdrug, I couldn't wish for a better job, the people are absolutely lovely and it's doing exactly what I love.


I hope you enjoyed this ramble of a post where I shared some positivity and I hope that I can look back on this post in the future if I'm ever feeling unmotivated and down. 

Who are you grateful for and have you told them? I'f not what are you waiting for.. 





Post a Comment