Thursday, 20 April 2017

Where have I been? 🤔




Hi everyone,

Today's post will be a chatty post to let you all know what's been going on and where i've been for the past month. I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted on here, if I'm honest at the minute all the days seem to blur into one.

For the past nearly 2 years I have been suffering with a stomach condition which affects me daily and the doctors think it could be endometriosis by the symptoms that I have and Im currently undergoing a lot of tests and appointments with a gynaecologist to find out what's exactly going on. But this has been really playing up recently and my flare up's have become a lot more frequent and painful, it's just left me little to no energy and just a constant down feeling which I haven't been able to shake off.

For me blogging and filming for my youtube channel is my passion and the one thing I enjoy and not posting for a month has made me realise how much I missed it and how many ideas I had for blogposts. So I'm so happy to finally be back to blogging and next week I will be back to a schedule, Which I have recently changed to :

Monday - New blog post
Wednesday - New weekly Vlog
Friday - Sit down chatty video
Sunday - Sit down chatty video

Another thing that I wanted to update you all on is college, I currently do a level 2 nail technician beauty therapist course and it is honestly the perfect course for me. I have enjoyed every minute of it and I'm so happy that I did this course. Not only has it improved my skills in makeup artistry and nails but my confidence has grown hugely.
I'm still unsure which route I'm going to do for next year yet, at the minute I'm looking at doing level 3 media makeup and hair as I want to eventually go into theatrical makeup and special effects. I also like the sound of doing the spa /electrical route and it would mean i'd be able to do an apprenticeship which would be great.

This week I had an interview for a job in a beauty store on a nail bar and also working with cosmetics and it went really well and I should hear back from them next week so fingers crossed!

I hope you're all doing well and ill be back with a new blog post on Monday! Sorry for this being such a ramble of a post!




Post a Comment