Sunday, 5 February 2017

February Goals!





Goals are something I love to set for myself each month, they give me some motivation for work hard so that I can achieve them! There is nothing more satisfying than achieving your goals. So I thought I'd talk you through some of my goals I have set myself for the month.

1. Do something mindful for an hour each evening;

Mindfulness is something I have gotten into recently, there are lots of ways to be mindful for you too find one which suits you and your lifestyle. For me I love sitting down at night with a peppermint tea and an adult colouring book, This is such a great way to unwind at night and de-stress, I want to dedicate at least an hour to this every evening as it leaves me feeling super relaxed and I have noticed a difference to my sleep and anxiety levels.

2. Be in more blogger chats;

This is something I really want to do more of this month as I love interacting with bloggers who have the same passion as me, it's a great way to make new friends. Blogging chats are a great way to interact with new people and grow your audience. I want to try and participate in at least 3 blogger chats a week whilst I am watching tv on an evening.

3. Hit 200 subscribers on youtube;

This month I would really love to hit 200 subscribers on my channel, I am currently at 184 and I am loving growing my channel and interacting with new people. I have definitely found a love for filming and editing videos, I absolutely love it.

4. To complete all my pre-assessments at college;

If you didn't already know I am currently studying beauty therapy at college and at the end of every unit we complete a number of practical assessments and this month I would love to complete my remaining assessments.

That is all of my goals that I wish to complete throughout the month of February, I'd love to know in the comments what some of your goals are for the month.

Tasha
xox

Post a Comment